Thursday, March 18, 2010

CSA 2010 Starting early with seeds!

I have started cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower. These are in the pictures below. I have also started lettuce, onions, kale and swiss chard. It's been a busy three weeks but am so excited about this gardening season!! Today we are hoping to sow potatoes outside. WOOHOO I have been enjoying these beautiful days.


They are working on growing. This batch is just over two weeks old.

This one is two weeks old. I feel like a mom taking care of her babies. LOL I'm so proud of them. Gardening brings so much joy to my life. Is that bad?! LOL LOL


These were transplanted on Monday this week. They look so good!


This little guy is just over a week old. It's so cute! LOL

Seeds just starting to come up. I get so excited seeing them grow. It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment